Meditation for Beginners
Meditation for Beginners Workshop in Hong Kong: Hersha Yoga Workshop Series
One of the most practical meditation courses for a complete novice or a struggling meditator. Learn the secrets to mastering the mind and what to do when the mind just won’t keep quiet.
This workshop series provides a complete introduction to the basics of meditation. This is a great workshop for those who have no prior experience to meditation, or for those that tried it a couple of times but found it frustrating. Participants who want to rekindle an old meditation practice will find extremely beneficial.
Participants learn the following:
- The point of meditation is and the benefits
- Common misunderstandings of meditation
- Understanding how to work with the mind
- Different types of meditation techniques
- Practical side: how to sit, when to do it, how long, etc.
- How to integrate it into your lifestyle