Tailor-Made Programs & Signature Workshops
Bring an Accessible Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness program to your school, workplace or organisation. Or invite Hersha Chellaram to come and present to your organisation about the Accessible Yoga movement.
Programs are completely customised to suit your individual or group needs.
EDU-KAY: Yoga & Mindfulness CPD WORKSHOP ACCESSIBLE FOR SCHOOLS
With the growing interest in yoga, mindfulness and meditation in schools, Hersha offers EDU-KAY, Kidding Around Yoga's specialised 6-hour professional development opportunity created by teachers for teachers, making yoga more accessible to all children.
The program includes:
- Managing stress and anxiety in children
- Promoting social and emotional learning, and physical and emotional health.
- Creating the readiness to learn and a positive school climate.
- Techniques, songs, games and activities designed to be integrated into the school day, learning standards, curriculum themes or units of inquiry.
MEDITATION FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, BUSY MINDS & DIFFERENT ABILITIES
Want to learn how to start and stick to a meditation practice? Burnt out by the stress in your life? Tried meditating but found the whole experience frustrating? Bring this accessible and digestible 3-part workshop to your organisation.
You will learn:
- How to start meditating easily
- Practical tips on cultivating a simple and regular practice
- Everything you need to know about how to work with, rather than against the mind
- How to improve your focus, mental peace and clarity.
- Interactive techniques and guides, with ongoing online support.
Experience meditation to suit your lifestyle, timing or ability.
Additional Workshops & Speaking Opportunities
STRESS MANAGEMENT FOR KIDS
This signature workshop is designed for children ages 8-12 years to learn how to manage stress and embrace change. Anxiety is one of the most common health issues facing our children today.
This 60-minute interactive workshop is ideal for a school environment but also open to small groups. The workshop empowers kids to understand their body's stress response, recognise when it is in high gear and use a variety of yoga and mindfulness tools to come out of it.
ACCESSIBLE YOGA for ALL
Learn how to practice yoga for limited mobility and flexibility. Learn about why Accessible Yoga is at the forefront of the wellness industry, understand the emerging trends of yoga teaching, and how people with different shapes, sizes, age and ability can all benefit from yoga.
This includes a short presentation and sample yoga class, which is chair friendly and suitable for absolute beginners, those with limited mobility and all ages.
Invite Hersha to Speak
Hersha has presented at a number of conferences, banks, universities, companies and public events. She is an inspirational speaker who advocates for persons with different abilities and believes in celebrating the diversity of humanity.
Hear Hersha speak: