Meditation for Beginners Workshop in Hong Kong -- Hersha Yoga Workshop Series
One of the most effective meditation courses for a complete novice or a struggling meditator. Learn the secrets to mastering the mind and what to do when the mind just won’t keep quiet.
PART 1: September 5, 2017 | PART 2: September 12, 2017
You will learn the following:
- Full explanation of meditation and its benefits
- Difference between meditation and mindfulness
- Understand the nature of the mind and how to work with it vs. fight with it
- The right technique for your personal temperament and lifestyle
- Creating the time and space to fully integrate meditation into your life
This workshop provides a complete introduction to the basics of meditation. This is a great workshop for those who have no prior experience to meditation, or for those that tried it a couple of times but found it frustrating. Participants who want to rekindle an old meditation practice will find extremely beneficial.
Details: Tuesdays January 10 & 17, 2017 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
At Platform Events Space: 120 Connaught Road West, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong (Enter through Open Door Cafe and proceed to first floor).